Playing from another perspective
In: General16 Feb 2008
Ok ok, this t√É¬¨tulo is but like of forward but who cares? she is my blog and me pas√É ¬≥ my cuate Wire under, compartir√É¬© with you, my beloveds two readers.
1. At some time of my life I loved to be engineer, me vest√Éa as so and until she programmed.
2. It annoys the smoke to me of the cigarette.
3. A patrol once stopped to me to tinkle in the street‚Ä¶ ten√É¬¨a 12 a√É¬Īos and fu√É¬© because me habia taken 6 tins from Sprite.
4. My true friendly appeared during the 2001.
5. Tard√É¬© two a√É¬Īos in little finishing to Baldurs Gate II (m√És of 150 hours of game).
6. Like 3 rolls of cakes oreo to the week and itself weighing just like it makes 10 a√É¬Īos.
7. I am fan√Ético of Stacy Peralta and the Bones Brigade of a√É¬Īos eighty
8. Not to be used Excel
Not him step this to anybody
This space belongs to GameDevelopmentMagazine.com, you you will find boring commentaries, videos and tips of how being acid a designer of games and not to die in the attempt.