Playing from another perspective
In: General6 Apr 2008
Meme mĂs, this time of my WeskA friend `:
1. To take to the book mĂnear s, to go to pĂgina 18 and to transcribe lĂnea 4:
âTo create a perfect creature in paper or to even carve it in clay before sentarte in front of your computerâŠâ Mayan Techniques: Hyper-Realistic Creature Creation
2. The ĂÂșltimo counts that dresses in tele.
The party of Rome versus Genoa
3. To part of the noise of the computer, ĂquĂÂ© mĂs is listened to at this moment?
4. ĂCuĂndo you reĂste by ĂÂșltima time?
Yesterday while it played
5. ĂQuĂÂ© has in the walls where you are right now?
A perchero with my coat, a window and a picture of Space Invaders
6. ĂÂżCĂÂłmo estĂs vestido/a at this moment?
Jeans, playera and huaraches
7. Something that bloggers does not know on you:
I have iPod Shuffle of 512MB
7. ĂCĂ Âł mo are your hands?
Dirty, they smell of reliable and estĂfull n of plastilina.
8. ĂQuĂÂ© you see from your window?
Parvada that leaves the tree.
9. ĂQuĂÂ© image podrĂa definirte?
This space belongs to GameDevelopmentMagazine.com, you you will find boring commentaries, videos and tips of how being acid a designer of games and not to die in the attempt.